20 Years and More Than 10,000 Customers!
“Prior to using DATRON tools, I was getting 30 units using a 1mm and 2mm carbide tool on my DWX-51D. We now get over 220 units using the DATRON tools AND they are less expensive! DATRON’s tools perform as advertised and the support is outstanding…truly a superior product at a better price.”
- James Grady, General Manager of Grady Dental Lab and President of NCDLA
DATRON has developed and supplied carbide tools of the highest quality for 20 years and has more than 10,000 tool customers worldwide.Through the use of premium, ultra-fine grain carbides, you get exceptional tool life from DATRON tools. Further durability is achieved through the use of innovative coatings. These tools are made with the most modern fully-automatic grinding machines which results in consistent high quality. In addition to longer tool life, most DATRON dental tool customers report improved surface quality on their milled indications.
- Made with premium, ultra-fine-grain carbide
- State-of-the-art coatings for extraordinary durability
- For all common dental milling machines and materials
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Tools can be purchased individually